2018 Scag LBX15-EX27
High-Velocity Leaf and Debris Blower
Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac Leaf and Debris Blowers are ready to meet the challenge. The Scag Giant-Vac Extreme blower puts out UP TO 30% MORE CFM than competitors' blowers using the same engine and larger fans. This makes the Extreme a compact powerhouse!
The Extreme blower utilizes all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire product. This blower is built to last and perform.
Why rake when a powerful blower like this makes leaf gathering a cinch. Quickly clean leaves and debris off your yard, driveway or anything else with this lightweight, yet powerful blower that won't fill your garage or break your pocketbook. Large air-filled rear tires and the ergonomic, thick comfort grip foam handles make pushing the Extreme easy.
Every Scag Giant-Vac blower is built with pride in Mayville and West Bend, Wisconsin, by hard-working Americans. If you are you looking for a quality American built product, look no further.
Contact your local Giant-Vac dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself.
- Model: LBX15-EX27
- Engine: Subaru EX-27
- Horsepower: 9.0 hp
- Engine Frame Construction: All steel, welded 10 gauge
- Blower Housing Construction: All steel, welded 10 gauge front and back housing plates; 12 gauge skirt
- Blower Housing Width: 6.0 in.
- Impeller Construction: All steel, welded, 6-blade, dynamically balanced
- Impeller Mounting: Tapered hub
- Impeller Diameter: 15 in.
- Impeller Width: 4.25 in.
- Vibration Control: 8-point rubber iso-mount, anti-vibration system with thick, comfort foam handlebar grip
- Handle Height: 3-Position Adjustable (42-1/4", 43-1/2, 44-3/4")
- CFM Output: 2,293 CFM
- Axle: 3/4 in. diameter steel axle
- Rear Wheels: 4.10 X 3.5 in. (pneumatic)
- Front Wheels: 9 in. x 3.5 in. (pneumatic)
- Throttle Control: Commercial-grade, all steel mechanical, plastic debris cover
- Front / Side Discharge Control: Quick-Lever located at discharge
- Remote Discharge Angle Control: Yes - located for easy reach from operators position
- Length: 56 in.
- Height: 42-1/4", 43-1/2, 44-3/4"
- Width: 28 in.
- Weight: 145 lb.
- Warranty: 2-Year Commercial, 2-Year Residential; 90-day Rental
- Choose from a powerful, reliable and easy to start Subaru EX27 9.0 hp or Honda 8.5 hp engine
- 6-blade, fabricated, high CFM, steel impeller
- 15" diameter impeller, 4.25 " wide
- Impeller is dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance
- 12 gauge blower housing skirt
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing - front and rear housing plates
- 10 gauge welded steel engine platform
- Eight (8) anti-vibration, iso-mounts on the handlebars to soak up vibration and keep hands comfortable
- 6.0" wide blower housing
- Discharge opening (5" x 5.25 "; 26.25 square inches)
- Discharge positioned only 2" off the ground for better debris lifting.
- 2 degree blower tilt angle further enhances ability to get airflow under leaves without losing ground clearance.
- Commercial grade throttle control mounted to the handlebars
- Heavy-duty, tubular steel handles
- Handles feature a thick, comfort foam grip
- Remote discharge angle control located at the operators position
- Front and side discharge for better control over debris dispersal. Simple lever at discharge chute to select front or side blowing direction
- 8.5" air inlet to supply the blower with ample air volume
- Heavy-duty 3/4" solid steel axles
- Powder coat paint for durability, protection and long life
- Engine Type
- Subaru EX-27
- 145 lb.